We have developed an agile, yet robust, approach to designing, implementing and delivering managed services for our customers.
Our methodology is focused entirely on delivering the business outcomes that our customers require. As such, it has the flexibility to support both service transition and service transformation.
Step One - Analyze, Plan & Design
It all starts with an assessment where one of our consultants will take time to understand your vision, strategy and desired outcomes.
A high-level proposal will be developed including a solution design, service design, transition plan and a commercial proposal aligned with your business requirements.
As our engagement progresses, we will conduct a detailed assessment of your current estate using the latest discovery tools and best practice processes.
We will produce detailed technical and service design documents and a complete statement of works.
Step Two - Implement & Secure
Our customers are assigned a Service Transition Manager and allocated to one of our engineering teams located in our global service delivery centers.
The engineering team is responsible for implementing the solution, transitioning services, transformation (where required) and ongoing operational support.
A service operations manual will be developed in conjunction with your team that defines how we will operate your solution. This includes:
- how the agreed service levels and KPIs will be monitored and reported;
- the operational procedures for the solution;
- policies for security and disaster recovery; and
- integration between NTT, your organization and any 3rd parties associated with the solution.
Customers who have specific security requirements such as PCI or HIPAA will have a Compliance Manager assigned to them.
Step Three - Operate & Improve
At all stages of engagement with our customers we seek to identify and initiate improvements that can deliver positive results for our customers. This is particularly important during the live operations phase as we gain further insight into the processes and technologies associated with a customer solution.
Our approach goes beyond simply "keeping the lights on" and reporting key metrics and service levels. Our service model provides the following benefits:
- Use of automation tools to streamline support processes and increase agility;
- Recommendations regarding solution design such as right-sizing applications, mobility of workloads, and alternative Cloud consumption models;
- Support for both traditional IT service models and "mode 2" Dev/Ops models that feature continuous integration;
- A consolidated and customizable view of all managed service assets regardless of their underlying platforms (NTT, AWS, Azure, On-Premises, other 3rd parties) via our customer portal; and
- The ability to vary your consumption of our managed services in line with your business requirements.