The personal information of the Customer ("Personal Information") provided by the Customer to NTT Com Managed Services, S.A. ("Company") will be managed as follows:
1. Company will comply with laws and standards concerning the protection of Personal Information, and take all necessary measures to protect the Personal Information of the Customer.
2. Company will properly obtain Personal Information on the Customer verbally, in writing, through electronic records, audio recording or video-taping or by other means. (In addition to Company directly obtaining Personal Information from the Customer, Company will also obtain Personal Information indirectly from sources other than the Customer.) *Please note that Company may record telephone conversations with the Customer, in order to ensure accuracy in receiving orders, opinions and requests from the Customer and to enhance future services.
3. The purposes of using Personal Information
Company will utilize Personal Information properly within the following purposes:(Personal Information registered by Company)
- with respect to the Company’s services, a) for confirmation of the individual’s identity, b) for billing purposes, c) for notification purposes in connection with changes of charges and service conditions, installation dates, service suspension, and contract termination, and d) for any other purpose necessary for the provisioning of the services;
- with respect to the Company’s services, a) to conduct sales promotions, b) to offer proposals, c) to provide consultation, d) to conduct Customer surveys and e) to send promotional materials or gifts, etc. by means including the use of telephone, email and postal services;
- for the purpose of improving Company’s services and for developing new services;
- to answer any questions or provide consultation as may be requested by the Customer.
(Other Personal Information)
- for purposes of improving Company’s services and for developing new services;
- to answer any questions or provide consultation as may be requested by the Customer;
- with respect to the Company’s services, a) to conduct sales promotions b) to offer proposals c) to provide consultation, d) to conduct Customer surveys and e) to send promotional materials or gifts, etc. by means including the use of telephone, email and postal services
In addition to the purposes for using Personal Information listed above, Company may from time to time specify other use purposes through provisioning of services and Customer surveys.
Furthermore, Company may use Personal Information within the above scope of use, even after the telecommunications services contract or other contracts have been terminated with the Customer.
4. To manage Personal Information properly, Company will protect Personal Information provided by the Customer through continuous efforts to
a) maintain internal regulations and internal management system to protect Personal Information,
b) provide employee training, and
c) take appropriate measures against illegal access, loss, destruction, falsification, and disclosure of Personal Information.
5. Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information
b) In respect of a) above, subject to the Personal Information Protection Law, the Telecommunications Business Act, and other applicable laws and regulations, Company will verify that each subcontractor to which Personal Information is to be disclosed and provided from Company has implemented the measures necessary to protect Personal Information, and take all appropriate and necessary actions including but not limited to entering into appropriate agreement with such subcontractor to protect Personal Information.
c) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary stated above, Company may disclose and provide Personal Information to government authorities, including but not limited to any court or police if required or requested properly pursuant to any applicable law or order.
6. Joint use of Personal Information
Company may jointly use Personal Information with its subsidiary for the purpose of improving Customer satisfaction toward our services in accordance with and to the extent as described below:
a) The items of Personal Information to be used jointly
Name of an individual, Contact information (telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) assigned by a corporation to its employee individual, name of the corporation/department, and any other information which can identify specific individual.
b) Joint users Company and it's group companies
d) The name of the business operator responsible for the management of the Personal Information NTT Com Managed Services, S.A.
7. Helpdesk Services
If you wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and objection at any time of Personal Information provided to us, please send a written request by post to NTT Com Managed Services, S.A., Avinguda Diagonal, 575, Planta 5, 08029 Barcelona, or send an email to Company will respond to your request in a timely manner.