Seamless & Global Infrastructure Services Aligned To Your business
Our comprehensive service catalogue of managed infrastructure services allow our customers to operate IT services across different business units and geographies in a consistent manner, globally.
A single global operational model provides insight into the capacity and performance of all your infrastructure items. This supports your business planning, and ensures that your infrastructure services are constantly aligned with your business requirements.
We have developed our managed services around a "Smart Sourcing" design whereby the scope and scale of the services are aligned with Cloud consumption models. In this way, you can be assured that our managed services are constantly aligned with your business requirements as well.
The benefits of Cloud infrastructure services for organizations are well understood. They include:
- Cost effective. Pay only for what you use, as you use it, with no up-front commitments.
- Agile. Infrastructure is available when your business requires it.
- Flexible. As well as providing flexible capacity, Cloud platforms enable a wide range of application technologies to be incorporated into your business applications.
- Dependable. Cloud services enable distributed, secure and resilient infrastructure solutions giving you reliability as well as massive scale.
Managing Cloud platforms in order to maximize the business benefits described above requires expert knowledge.
Configuring, operating and maintaining mission critical applications on Cloud platforms - with the associated requirements for security and availability - is not a simple task.
Customers who rely on NTT Com to manage their Cloud infrastructure realize the following benefits:
- Reassurance that the infrastructure is managed in a robust and systematic way in accordance with the ITIL© V3 framework and methodology;
- 24x7 support that can extend beyond the Cloud platform to the applications as well; and
- A seamless support model that provides consistent engagement across Cloud, co-located and on-premises solutions.
Supported Cloud Infrastructure Platforms and Technologies
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure and Azure Stack
- NTT Enterprise Cloud